I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

6/1/12

Hi folks! I wanted to let you know that I'm entered in the
Circle of Moms: Top 25 Party Planning Mom - 2012 contest!!

I realize that I won't make it to the top 25 in the 6 short days that are left,
but if I could get your vote, I would be mucho grateful, and even a little giddy!
It's a contest to help promote, and recognize moms who blog about planning parties.
{be sure to check out my party blog LAURA'S little PARTY}
As of right now, my blog entry is pending approval.
But don't let that stop you!! I can still collect your votes!!

Be sure to clock on the 'Pending Approval' tab, and find LAURA'S little PARTY!
Thank you SO much for your awesome support!

No comments:

Post a Comment