I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

6/4/12

Friday night pizza!

Friday nights are one of my favorite days of the week.
It's the last day of the work week for Danny & I, and
Nina & I attend her girl scout meeting - which are usually very fun for her!

On this particular Friday evening, we didn't have a gs meeting.
So, I thought it would be fun for the kids to help with dinner.
I let them make pizzas for all of us!


Nina & Jordan did a great job spreading sauce on the crust.


This was something new for Jordan.
But he always enjoys doing new things with Nina!


Nina took her pizza creation very seriously.


Jordan didn't do too badly while spreading the pizza sauce.
His technique included some sauce splattering!


Bring on the mozarella!
Nina LOVES cheese pizza. 
Jordan was getting the hand of sprinkling his cheese!


Nina's pizza masterpiece is ready for the oven!


Jordan decided to add a little more sauce on top of his cheese.


My two pizza makers did a great job!
And the best part: I didn't have to cook, and they had lots of fun together! 
Here's to more fun Friday nights with my kiddos : )



No comments:

Post a Comment