I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/22/12

I've got myself a camera ham!

I adore my kiddos! All 3 of them.
My teenager recently moved out on his own, 
so he isn't here in our morning photo session.
But he does stop by every now & then : )
One Sunday morning, as I'm looking like I just crawled out of bed,
{maybe I did, maybe I didn't}
I had my iPhone in hand, and took advantage of 
the photo opp, with my two youngest.

My kids have always been photogenic. 
{My camera was forever in their faces}
Now that little guy has come along, he too enjoys his time to shine!

Once Jordan noticed his face in the camera, he started putting on a show!


We're all still smiling... Wait for it!


And there he is! My little hammy!


He's on a roll! He really enjoys making all his "camera faces"


Nina & I couldn't help but giggle with each picture we took.
Sometimes he's just too funny!


I wonder where he gets that cheesy smile from...??

No comments:

Post a Comment